If you are into email marketing, you have to attend this conference. No travel needed.
MailCon is a conference focused on email marketing.The conference offers a a great amount of knowledge and best practices in email marketing strategies, techniques, and operations.
Conference Date: Feb 26, 2021 – Virtual Event
Conference Link: www.mailcon.com
MailCon is a unique event that connects marketing professionals with the latest advancements in technology and trends, campaign performance strategies, business growth opportunities, and more by providing educational sessions and extended networking.
About MailCon: “MailCon is a niche event uniting marketing professionals, agencies, and leading brands with the latest and most advanced technology, trends, and strategies in email marketing, marketing automation, mobile marketing, and lead generation. Our attendees represent a global audience of those reimagining the future of marketing – from various industries such as insurance, financial services, healthcare, travel, eCommerce and consumer goods, legal services, automotive, and many more. Each MailCon event is specifically engineered to help you expand your knowledge while connecting and establishing relationships with a targeted audience” – MailCon
Here are some of the speakers:
- Alice Li – Staff Engineer, Squarespace
- Udeme Ukutt – Postmaster, LinkedIn
- Jen Capstraw – President & Co-Founder, Women of Email
- Alyssa Dulin – Deliverability Lead, ConvertKit
- Alison Gootee – Deliverability Specialist, Braze
- Sue Cho – Head of Lifecycle Marketing, Calm
- Anusha Ramachadran – Director of Customer Intelligence, Navistar
- Lauren Meyer – VP of Compliance & Industry Relations, Kickbox
- Adrian Williams – Deliverability Consultant, Ongage
- Jennifer Caravantes – VP of Business Development, Phonexa
- Dmitry Kudrenko – Founder & CEO, Stripo
- Faruk Aydin – Head of Growth, iAge
- Davida Gaffney – Email & Web Developer, StorageMart
- Erik Huberman – Founder & CEO, Hawke Media
- April Mullen – Director of Brand & Content Marketing, SparkPost
- Kisha Robinson – Senior Email Marketing Associate, Udemy
- And many more!
Don’t miss out on this great event. Mastering email is a key enabler on developing the best customer experience.
Disclaimer: The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this post are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. This Blog/Web Site is made available for educational purposes only as well as to give you general information and a general understanding of the marketing industry, not to provide specific legal or professional advice. Disclaimer out.