NRF 2021 – Chapter 1 is an online version of Retail’s Big Show. It includes all the new curated sessions, networking programs and a virtual Expo.
About: “This has been an unprecedented year, with the retail industry showing tremendous resilience, agility and leadership in the face of a global pandemic. It’s with that spirit that the National Retail Federation is proud to announce Retail’s Big Show will continue as a virtual event in January 2021. NRF 2021: Retail’s Big Show – Chapter One is meant to address the immediate needs facing retailers today. It’s a jumping-off point that will lead the retail industry forward until we can meet in person at NRF 2021 – Chapter 2, taking place June 2021 in New York City” – Virtual Big Show
Conference Date: January 2021 – Virtual Event
Conference Link: wwww.foodandbeverage.wbresearch.com
- Judith McKenna – President and CEO – Walmart International
- Marc Metrick – President and CEO – Saks Fifth Avenue
- Indra Nooyi – Former Chairman and CEO – PepsiCo
- Jamie Dimon – Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer – JP Morgan Chase
- Celeste Burgoyne – President, Americas and Global Guest Innovation – lululemon
- Marvin Ellison – President and Chief Executive Officer – Lowe’s Companies Inc.
- Mindy Grossman – President and CEO – WW International Inc.
- Dave Kimbell – President – ULTA Beauty
- Condoleezza Rice – 66th U.S. Secretary of State
- And many more!
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this post are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. This Blog/Web Site is available for educational purposes only, to give you general information and understanding of the marketing industry. This is not to provide specific legal or professional advice. Disclaimer out.