Salesforce acquires Salesforce in a 427.7 billion super deal, according to sources. This is a very interesting acquisition amid these trying times. Albeit living in (COVID-19), where everyone is working from home digital team communications had become a crucial role in organizations. Here is some info on both companies according to their about pages.
“Salesforce unites your marketing, sales, commerce, service, and IT teams from anywhere with Customer 360 — one integrated CRM platform that powers our entire suite of connected apps. With Customer 360, you can focus your employees on what’s important right now. That includes stabilizing your business, reopening, and getting back to delivering exceptional customer experiences” – Salesforce 1
“Slack is the collaboration hub that brings the right people, information, and tools together to get work done. From Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, millions of people around the world use Slack to connect their teams, unify their systems, and drive their business forward” – Slack 2
News outlets reporting the story:
- Salesforce buys Slack in a $27.7B megadeal – TechChrunch
- Salesforce acquires Slack for over $27 billion, marking cloud software vendor’s largest deal ever – CNBC
- Salesforce to Acquire Slack for $27.7 Billion – The New York Times
- In Challenge to Microsoft, Salesforce Acquires Slack for $27 Billion – RCP Mag
- Salesforce Confirms Deal to Buy Slack for $27.7 Billion – The Wall Street Journal
- Salesforce acquires Slack for $27.7 billion in its largest acquisition ever: Here’s the plan – ZDnet
- Salesforce acquires Slack for $27.7 billion – VentureBeat
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this post are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. This Blog/Web Site is available for educational purposes only, to give you general information and understanding of the marketing industry. It is not to provide specific legal or professional advice. Disclaimer out.